Experienced MSBI Engineer
Around 11 years of IT Experience in Database Design, Development and business intelligence of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 in Development, Test and Production Environments on various business domains like Insurance, Financial, FMCG and manufacturing.
Microsoft Certified Professional:Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance.
Key Skills: SSRS, SSIS, SQL, Asp.net, C#
Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience in developing, monitoring, extracting and transforming data using SSIS, Import Export Wizard, and Bulk Insert.
• Excellent in High Level Design of SSIS Packages for integrating data using OLE DB connection from heterogeneous sources like (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, Merge and union all.
• Experience in writing expressions in SSRS and Expert in fine tuning the reports. Created many Drill through and Drill Down reports using SSRS.
• Excellent knowledge in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types, functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL.
• Great ability to create and manage various database objects like tables, views.
• Worked Extensively on ETL process using SSIS package.
• Experience in Data Conversion and Data Migration using SSIS across different databases like Oracle, MS access and flat files.
• Experience in using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
• Experience in SQL Server SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment
• Experience in creating packages to transfer data between ORACLE, MS ACCESS and FLAT FILES to SQL SERVER using SSIS.
• Experience in report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
• Expert in creating Parameterized Reports.
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in technical writing and presentations and a good team player.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish critical business objectives and to make decisions under pressure.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer