Innovation / Service / UX Design
I am a designer who practices innovation, having worked my way through user experience design and service design disciplines. As well as practicing this with clients around the world, I teach social innovation to masters students and help my clients to build their own capacity.
– Quant and qual research (ethnography, focus groups, surveys, analytics etc),
– Analysis and synthesis (user journeys, service blueprints, ecosystem maps etc),
– Creative workshop facilitation,
– Identifying opportunities and creating new concepts for products, services, business models etc,
– Concept testing with users, stakeholders, implementers,
– Solution design and prototyping (high fidelity),
– User testing / usability testing,
– Roadmapping – setting out a future vision organised into implementation horizons.
Clients I’ve worked for have come from a range of sectors:
– Global health and international development
– Financial services
– Luxury retail
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer