This freelance community is free to join and gigs are free to post, sell a service whether you’re already a freelancer, a talented individual interested in making side money, or you’re just thinking of quitting your job, Buyworkers is worth joining as a freelancer to make extra income online selling services online
Post a Gig Service For Free
Sell a Service Online – Post freelance Gigs, Services, and Talent on Buyworkers, the world’s best Gig Marketplace to start selling services online. Post a gig service!
Its free to post gigs service such as web designing, web development, graphic design freelancing, Seo Fix, painting, care giving, testimonial video or audio, traffic generation, Logo design, video making, image editing, video editing, decoration, cake baking or any other services which clients can then browse and buy.
Is your mind already made up to post a gig? Great! Let’s take a closer look at the process of posting a freelance gig and selling services on Buyworkers. Sure, it’s Simple.
Step 1: Create an Account
Before you can post your first gig and sell a service, you’ll need to open account. Once your account is created, simply go to your inbox, activate it, and go on to fill out your profile.
Step 2: Set Up Your Profile
The first thing buyers do before paying for your gig—is to check your profile. It’s important to include a photo and pieces of information, allowing buyers to know you a bit more.
Make sure you created a profile that delivers on each and every aspect:
- Profile Photo : upload professional photo. This will help to make your profile appear more professional.
- Description: Use this section to introduce your your areas of expertise, skills, experiences, or anything else you think is important to potential buyers.
- Skills: Here, you should list all the skills applicable to the gigs you have created. These include abilities you’ve gained through past jobs, hobbies, or other life experiences.
- Education: in this section include where you attended your college and degree.
- Certifications: List any additional certifications that may help you stand out from the other freelancers.
Step 3: Post a Gig
Once you’ve set up your profile, you can begin to post your first service! To do this, go to the home menu and click “Post A Gig (Service)” or go to Freelance Dashboard, under management service click the “Post a Service” to sell a service.
Step 4: Write Your Gig Overview
In this section you’ll be required to fill out:
- The gig/service title
- The service delivery time
- The gig/service price
- Select if is a downloadable service
- The addons services
- The languages
- The English level
- The description of you gig/service
- The category that it falls under
- Add your videos
- Upload Images
- Add your location
- Save & update
When filling gig overview, there are some important things to keep in mind in order to entice a potential buyer:
- Gig Title: Be clear and concise; Let your buyers know exactly what it is that you’re offering. Also, write something that’ll stand out from the other freelancers by keeping the title relatively original.
- Service Delivery Time: Specify how long you’ll take to complete a project.
- Category: Choose a category from the dropdown menu that best fit your gig.
- Gig Price: It may be smart to keep the price low to help draw in more Buyers.
- Give Your Gig a Description: The gig description is one of the most important aspects of creating a gig that will land you buywers. Buyers depends on your accurate description to determine whether or not what you’re offering will satisfy their needs.
- Upload images to Your Gig: The images you add should all be relevant to your gig’s offerings
- Add Gig Videos: Add a gig video url, they can be helpful.
Step 5: Publish Your Gig
This is the final and quickest step to Posting your gig and selling services online. Simply click the “Save & Update” button and it’ll go live. Once live, you can promote your gig service on social platform, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter, simply by clicking the provided link. Service/gigs that are promoted on social platforms are likely to sell more, so it’s a good idea to consider this option.
Post Freelance gigs online today with the best freelance gig marketplace