For people located in Madrid: ride with shared mobility app & send us the video
Ride with shared mobility apps & send us the video
– video of the app functionalities
– screenshots of the app
– photo of QR code (if applicable)
You will need to rent several shared mobility vehicles and record on your phone (Android or iOS) the whole finding, unlocking, pausing & ending the ride processes in the app.
You will need:
– Android or iOS device
– registered account in all apps (we will provide you the list)
– credit/debit card registered in all apps – be prepared for spending a few euros (no need to effectively ride the vehicle, but many providers have unlocking fees)
– driver’s license (for carsharing & scooter sharing apps)
– a screen recording app (you can quickly find free ones on Play/App Store)
You will find, reserve, unlock, pause & end rides with specific mobility providers in your city. You don’t need to actually take a ride in them. If you do so, it’s your choice & credit card attached.
The video(s) should exclusively contain the app experience, not you riding a bike/car/scooter 🙂
We’re offering 15 E/provider (includes the video/s + a photo of the vehicle’s QR code if applicable). The price should cover the unlocking & riding of the vehicles.
There are 10 providers we’re interested in around Madrid.
*please note that you need to be physically in/around Madrid for this project and actually get out in the streets.